Let's talk about the movie! Of course, I loved it. And the effects were incredible, thanks to my editor and artist friends who kept on revealing how things were really done. But the movie's effects aren't all that made it good. I think the production staff really made a good storyline that makes it more human. The fact that the hero is more common as everybody else makes it interesting. And nothing beats the love story formula!
People here are just crazy about the movie. We had to wait in line for a full hour just to get tickets and be seated. The theater management had to set up temporary ticket boths for other movies including local ones. But we sure were lucky because the theater was full to the brim and yet we were in a good row. Can't wait for the DVD to come out, so I can add another good movie among my collections. Well, I just might see it again...



No comments:
Post a Comment