The Holidays are over and it's back to the hectic pace of everyday living. We had the usual festivities in Bulacan with the whole family. It was quite simple, actually, compared to the over-crowded, crazy, and noisy family reunions we had to attend last year. I guess I'd prefer that kind of celebration, the one where you could bond with the rest of the family and contemplate on resolutions minus the clatter.
The first 2 weeks of the year passed by with last minute gift giving and get togethers. I met up with my buddies and had our usual dinner-movie-Starbucks date. These were my oldest friends from high school and we never lost touch, through debuts, finals cramming, college graduation, first jobs, post graduate schooling and quarter life crisis. Yep, my best friends! Cheers to you!
I've taken up a new hobby, actually an old interest that's been gathering up dust in my brain. I'll be putting up a website of my own (as if a blogspot is not enough). But what the heck, this will be my new project. So watch out for it soon!
This is part of a multi-leveled project for me. As to what this project is, I'm not at liberty to divulge. For those who know me, just watch out for the transformation.
Speaking of hobbies, I promised to take up photography, not the gotta-take-up-lessons-photography but the one-step-at-a-time-enjoying-the-scenes-photography. For one thing, I'm not planning on becoming a professional photographer. I just want to take some pictures! And so, yesterday, aboard a jeepney, I took some pictures and some of them were quite interesting.

See if you could guess where this is taken.

And this too!
Now just put some ideas in the tag-board and I'll reveal them in the next blog. Sayonara!



No comments:
Post a Comment