On my way home, I saw the Alumni Homecoming invitation from UST's giant electronic screen across the century arch. If I'm not mistaken, it was an invitation for all UST High School graduates and the contact person was a certain Olive Mapanao. I remember her to be one of the leaders, a batch younger than me, with whom we passed on the officership of SCA. Do I remember correctly Jenny and Jerrald?
Hello to all St Dominica babes! Remember how we used to be in HS? The first friday masses, Ms. Cruth, competitions academic and non-academic (but mostly academic, hahaha!), JS proms, Xmas parties, field trips (as if ang layo ng pinupuntahan natin), extra-curricular activities (unahan maging officers), outreach programs, cheering practice at the football field, Asian studies term paper, science fairs, concerts and plays, World Youth Day, Caleruega retreat, PICC graduation, NSAT Sunday reviews, college entrance test exemptions.
Most of us didn't even bother to look for other universities as college was simply laid out in front of us. We did get to see each other around campus but it was never the same as before. I bet most of you did not attend the freshmen orientation for college, coz you knew all the nooks and crannies of the school better than those giving the campus tour. To those who went to other universities, you missed the fun of confusing your new college friends. Bad no?! Kayo siguro ang niligaw nila! hahaha.
By the way, some friends told me there are fast-food chains inside the campus and the statues in front of the Central Library are gone, they're putting up another building.
Cheers to all the accountants, doctors, engineers, economists, OTs & PTs, and IT consultants of St. Dominica (did I miss anyone?)! Kahit iba pa ang color at cheer nyo tuwing UAAP Season, mabuhay kayo! See you around!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Homecoming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment