Friday, March 24, 2006

All Messed Up

While one friend is glowing in the newfound excitement of a special friend - minus the complication of her overly zealous boyfriend, another one is battling all traces of her intoxication, not fully knowing the extent of her addiction. Yep, things can get complicated when it comes to these affairs. I don't often talk about these things nor do I discuss them publicly, but I cannot shake off the notion that some people in particular pretend not to care about matters like these. I am sorry for talking in riddles, I prefer to be straightforward, however dire circumstances call for drastic means. How can some people stand the idea of letting somebody down? How can you sleep at night knowing you have succeeded in crushing someone? Telling the real story would have been easier. Of course, there's always a time for reckoning...

No comments: