Just got in from that surprise birthday bash for a friend from the office. (Happy Birthday Lanie! Life doesn't begin for another year ain't that right? Peace!) And as I'm resting before I take a shower (second hand smoke kills and makes you stinky!), I decided to go for my blog. Writing is therapy for me, so when you see many entries, maybe something's up with me.
Today is Grace's Birthday and Tin's was yesterday (though its still Sept 01 in her part of the world). Happy, Happy Birthday to my two best friends! If not for the alphabetical seating arrangement back in college, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting you and having you as my best gals (apart from Ms. Illinois AKA Gladys, of course). Hope to see you soon. Sana manlibre naman kayo. hahahaha
September birthday celebrators are the best, brightest and prettiest. Oh walang kokontra, birthday namin to! Let's party!!!
Today is Grace's Birthday and Tin's was yesterday (though its still Sept 01 in her part of the world). Happy, Happy Birthday to my two best friends! If not for the alphabetical seating arrangement back in college, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting you and having you as my best gals (apart from Ms. Illinois AKA Gladys, of course). Hope to see you soon. Sana manlibre naman kayo. hahahaha
September birthday celebrators are the best, brightest and prettiest. Oh walang kokontra, birthday namin to! Let's party!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment