Plane touched down at 12:38am at the Singapore International Airport and I was glad to be here at last especially since it was a bumpy 3-hour ride. We might have ran into some bad weather, the captain was quite mum about it. Jon was there to meet me and it was great to see him again after 4-5 months of absence.
Though it was a scary flight, I had the pleasure of meeting 3 new friends. Hi to Jacq and Tita Clara (hey Jacq don't forget to send me an email aight, so I can send you the pictures!) and to Tita Joyce (welcome back to your second home and yes I tried to convince my friend to enroll in California Fitness, regards to your daughter and enjoy KL).
I thought traveling alone would be boring but I'm having a great time. NAIA was pretty much the same but it was damn hot, Singapore Airport was so clean! And thanks to my new friends I didn't felt lonely. From first time travellers to jet setters, we guys make a pretty good team.
We got back to Jon's condo by 1am and unpacked my pasalubongs (he can't wait! hahaha) and make chika till 3 in the morning. And he had to wake up at 6:30 for his work. So ayan, puyat ang lola. Naku, I have a feeling I'll be looking so haggard in the pictures.
I'm not used to not having a plan and now I'm at a lost as to how I should get around considering I'm on my own taking the bus or the MRT or a cab. But Jon gave me his EZlink card so I'll try my luck by taking the bus or MRT. Wow, I don't even ride buses back home, pag may kasama lang. hahaha.
For now I'm off to Orchard Road or Thomson Plaza or Singapore Zoo. Whatever, good luck. I hope I won't get lost. Ciao.
Though it was a scary flight, I had the pleasure of meeting 3 new friends. Hi to Jacq and Tita Clara (hey Jacq don't forget to send me an email aight, so I can send you the pictures!) and to Tita Joyce (welcome back to your second home and yes I tried to convince my friend to enroll in California Fitness, regards to your daughter and enjoy KL).
I thought traveling alone would be boring but I'm having a great time. NAIA was pretty much the same but it was damn hot, Singapore Airport was so clean! And thanks to my new friends I didn't felt lonely. From first time travellers to jet setters, we guys make a pretty good team.
We got back to Jon's condo by 1am and unpacked my pasalubongs (he can't wait! hahaha) and make chika till 3 in the morning. And he had to wake up at 6:30 for his work. So ayan, puyat ang lola. Naku, I have a feeling I'll be looking so haggard in the pictures.
I'm not used to not having a plan and now I'm at a lost as to how I should get around considering I'm on my own taking the bus or the MRT or a cab. But Jon gave me his EZlink card so I'll try my luck by taking the bus or MRT. Wow, I don't even ride buses back home, pag may kasama lang. hahaha.
For now I'm off to Orchard Road or Thomson Plaza or Singapore Zoo. Whatever, good luck. I hope I won't get lost. Ciao.



No comments:
Post a Comment