It started out like any ordinary night. Everthing was as it should be except that I was about to do something that I would remember for as long as I want to. It scared the hell outta me but I wanted to know what the fuss was all about. Hahahaha, don't be suspicious, it was nothing bad (as if I can do that) on the contrary it was something very, very sweet. Sweet as a Chocolate Pecan Pie.
However, some things are just too good to be true. What would have been the beginning of something triggered its very ending. Oh yeah, I acted like a fool, but I was enjoying each moment. Stupid, stupid me.
Some lessons had to be learned the hard way.
Bye for now, don't forget your orange juice.
However, some things are just too good to be true. What would have been the beginning of something triggered its very ending. Oh yeah, I acted like a fool, but I was enjoying each moment. Stupid, stupid me.
Some lessons had to be learned the hard way.
Bye for now, don't forget your orange juice.



No comments:
Post a Comment