There's nothing like girl talk that can take away a girl's hang-ups. Thanks, ladies. Hope we can do this again next time and please take note that I'm on +0800 GMT, so when we do this again, I just wish it's favorable on my part. I'll be looking like a zombie when I wake up later.
Grace, wake up. Time for YM conference.
Tin, thanks for the 101. Hahaha, don't worry I'll give you a heads up on the practical application.
Glad, wish you were here to kick their butts for me. Thanks for the wake up call.
Gotta get some sleep ok, got some condo hunting to do later.
Lalo ko kayong namimiss eh, hope to see you there soon. mwah mwah mwah.
Grace, wake up. Time for YM conference.
Tin, thanks for the 101. Hahaha, don't worry I'll give you a heads up on the practical application.
Glad, wish you were here to kick their butts for me. Thanks for the wake up call.
Gotta get some sleep ok, got some condo hunting to do later.
Lalo ko kayong namimiss eh, hope to see you there soon. mwah mwah mwah.



No comments:
Post a Comment