No kidding, we were really rushing from one place to the other to attend to some reunion. All my December weekends were full. First, we attended the annual grand Marian procession and then heard Luc Ponet's recital at Manila Cathedral (Ponet is a renowned Belgian organist).
Then, we headed off to Tarlac to attend to my dad's HS reunion and I had to cover for my mom who was on duty that weekend. It was simpler and much more intimate this time compared to January's PMA/Baguio get together which was all so elaborate and "rigid", hahahaha, with all those men and women in uniform. Let's just say, in this much recent date, civilians outnumbered soldiers (isn't that right general?) . =)
And of course, we went to Nueva Vizcaya (at my mom's) to see the family. (Which reminds me, we were supposed to attend to that clan reunion scheduled tomorrow. Ate Love said they were having it at NVSU gymnasium. Hmmm, talk about a large family!!!) It was sooo tiring, we had so little time and so many places to go to and family to hug and say hello to. I haven't gone there for a year or so and I missed my family very much.







There were parties everywhere and every night. And I had to squeeze in xmas shopping in between everything, not to mention that everything was also going crazy at the office.












No wonder, I was so tired when we returned to Tarlac for Christmas eve with Grandma and Lola Bel. Back in Tarlac, we had a chance to reconnect with some more relatives - which was even more special this time because the 'barriers' are down (as far as we're concerned).








It was so crazy, I didn't have time to think hahahaha. So yeah, pardon me if I don't get to post some entries here. Hmmm, time to write down my year-end report huh!



No comments:
Post a Comment