Friday, December 26, 2008

What Just Happened?

After a flurry of activities, I finally have some downtime to myself so I decided to do some long-delayed blogging. The holidays really give you that festive mood and it seems like everything is good. Somewhere in between the crazy schedules, the parties, the weddings, the reunions, the hugs and kisses, the tree and trimmings, the desserts, in the midst of all the noise and laughter, I felt like my old self again and suddenly I felt grateful for all these blessings. Sure I had it rough for the last couple of months, but I'm beginning to see the end of the tunnel. That tunnel was a long one and was very scary and painful, the kind that redefines your character and personality. As I look back at it now, I can never be thankful enough for all the blessings that I somehow managed to disregard. I now look forward to fresh starts and new beginnings.


Look out world, she's back by popular demand.

No comments: