A friend once asked me what happened to my blogging, well, I kept asking myself as well. I had turned into one of those whose workaholic-zombies so to speak. I had disconnected again.
That's sad.
Something had to be done.
So let's see, I opened my blog and started reading some of my old thoughts immortalized in words. So many things have happened now. I am not the same person who started this blog years ago. Maybe I should try this again. Or maybe not.
Well, too late now. =)
That's sad.
Something had to be done.
So let's see, I opened my blog and started reading some of my old thoughts immortalized in words. So many things have happened now. I am not the same person who started this blog years ago. Maybe I should try this again. Or maybe not.
Well, too late now. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment