If I could only rate my work right now, it's just blah. You get all this benefits but no, I'm not happy. I have a - should I say -nice but mysterious boss who thinks he knows everything but always answers you back with questions instead of answers. Sounds rhetorical? I've been thinking of quitting and get a new job but then again, a reasonable job is hard to find nowadays. So anyone would always wonder why I wanted out when in fact the company is a big, popular company, the pay is kinda ok, the boss is nice, the workplace is cool (way cool!). They must think I'm stupid of even wanting to quit. I wonder why, is it the people, is it the politics, is it loyalty, or maybe I'm just getting cold feet in risking everything just to find that one perfect job for me? Who knows? Or maybe I just don't fit in? Well, go figure.
Saturday, May 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment