Toxic is the word. The office is still a mess, my proposal is still a mess and I'm still a mess. Wonder if ORDER can bought.
Office Scene:
As if the damn job isn't bad enough, deadlines are looming, papers are piling up, and then here comes the toxic coworkers. They're a jolly bunch alright! You'd think you've found your best friends but hold it, they would start ugly rumors about you, and back stab right in FRONT of you! HAH! And I couldn't understand my boss. But I have to, and I have to have that sabbatical.
School Scene:
Now here's one for the record. How can you finish something substantial - given two weeks - and then never really having the time to begin it, and at the same time having to work in a biohazard office? I must be outta my mind when I enrolled. Well, here goes nothing. What do I have to lose anyway (well maybe the expensive tuition fee)? No Pain No Gain.
Home Scene:
After a deadly exposure to that toxic pit I call work, and turning green in that fast-paced, formula one classroom, I have to worry about the domestic scene. A parent has been sick and no medical professional can diagnose the bug. So there I was worried sick, and alone, and stressed out.
Whew, what a life!!!
Oh well, better get back to that blasted proposal. Maybe after a 15 min break? Been in front of this monitor for 12 hours and I'm still in the first page.
Hello to my friend e1nste1n. I was reading your blog and noticed that we're in the same area. Are we normal for acting this way? I've been having doubts, was it because we're taking the same course, or because we're getting older, or maybe because we're close friends? I think it's that last one.



No comments:
Post a Comment