Friday, September 01, 2006

Countdown to Christmas

The first email I read today was a Christmas greeting from a friend. And the very looong anticipation for Christmas begins. I wouldn't be surprise to hear carols or see Xmas decors everywhere. We love the season.

But before we break into a Joy to the World song, I have to add another candle on my cake. Goodness, time flies so fast. It still feels like i just got out of college hahahahaha. Yet I now live in the real world (hmmm, lightbulb moment for a birthday essay). I still have a lot to learn (like that anger and stress management classes I should take, right cha?) especially when it comes to "intangibles" (and here I go again, just kidding). Oh well, I must get out of cloud 9 and be with humanity again.

And that would be 114 days before Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: