Term break has started. Another week of rest for us La Sallians (hmmmm, at least for graduate school! Thomasian habits die hard. hahahaha). That gives me enough time to plot out a workplan (control freak at work!) for research during the 2nd term. With divine providence and hardwork, I pray that I may be able to complete and defend the thesis on the 3rd term. I really shouldn’t be broadcasting this to the world for fear that I may not be able to follow through with it. But what the heck, this is my blog. I do what I want with it. Go read other blogs if you don’t like what you read (Ang taray!). I sure do hope I’ll get to finish graduate school next year and work on the “plan” next.
But then the office gives me this huge project (as if my projects aren’t already colossal enough) which is quite exciting, but from the looks of it I might as well kiss free time goodbye. Oh yeah, like giving up snooze time or even worse DVD time! Sacrifices! I get crazy just looking at my calendar.
Speaking of the “plan”, I’m really not quite sure about how I feel about it. I mean I’ve been thinking about it - but now faced with the certainty of it happening, I suddenly feel overwhelmed. No, I am not getting married… yet hahahahaha. Seriously, there are so many plans but this one life changing plan seem to be the next logical thing to do (logic?! huh?!). However, I have to think a million times about it since there’ll be no turning back once I decide on it.
But then the office gives me this huge project (as if my projects aren’t already colossal enough) which is quite exciting, but from the looks of it I might as well kiss free time goodbye. Oh yeah, like giving up snooze time or even worse DVD time! Sacrifices! I get crazy just looking at my calendar.
Speaking of the “plan”, I’m really not quite sure about how I feel about it. I mean I’ve been thinking about it - but now faced with the certainty of it happening, I suddenly feel overwhelmed. No, I am not getting married… yet hahahahaha. Seriously, there are so many plans but this one life changing plan seem to be the next logical thing to do (logic?! huh?!). However, I have to think a million times about it since there’ll be no turning back once I decide on it.



No comments:
Post a Comment