Saturday, November 11, 2006

Weekender

Must've slept for 4 hours only and that's on and off. Can't stop these thoughts going through my head. Maybe I need to enroll in some mind-control class or something. Geeez, really pathetic.

Anyway, after what seemed to be a very, very loong week for me has finally ended. It was a nightmare at the office, 4-5 hour long meetings and brainstorming and what-have-yous. Absolutely crazy. And to think I've been working there for 6 years and 5 months. Oh yeah, which reminds me, we're supposed to have that awarding ceremony for loyalty and stuff. We even made a music video for it. Yes, I said music video. And it was Rivermaya style shot at the roofdeck. Hahahaha, funny funny funny. And of course the awards night comes with a party of cocktails and hobnobbing with top executives and celebrities. Not exactly my idea of fun, but hey it goes with the job.

Gotta enjoy what's left of the weekend. Laters.

No comments: