I had my thesis proposal defense last August 13. It went smoothly and thank God they've accepted my proposal. That's one big step towards the finish line. Thanks to my family and all my friends who gave me support and prayers.
I was thinking of buying a digital camera and then my dad said I should buy a digital camcorder instead. Any of you got any idea on what's best to buy? For digicams, I've shortlisted the Canon Powershot A80 or Ixus 500, for the camcorder I was thinking that the Canon Z90 is good as well as the Elura70. Anyhows, maybe you guys have better knowhow than me, so please drop me a line. Some said the Sony brand makes better camcorders. Some help here please!
Finals week starts next week. If my revisions won't have any problems at all then that would mean one more week of term break for me. Hooray! But then again, there's that thesis writing class that I should worry about! But for now, it's PARTY TIME!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment