Having been caught up in a toxic office hailstorm for weeks now, I decided to follow Delfin’s (yes you, BI ka eh) advise to just do anything that would take my mind off “certain” things. So there I was, hooked again on a narrative about how life is so much like living surgeons’ lives in a weird series where a McDreamy or a McSteamy does not come with a Happy Meal (hmm, hey Delfin, we can call him McScary!! Hahahaha).
For those who do watch it, please go back to that episode “Let the Angels Commit” so we can understand each other, for those who don’t, well, just read on, you might still get it.
So which are you? Ham or Eggs? I can answer that easily, I’m definitely ham. Though it took me a while to get to this point, I can really say I’m ham. Before I would have said eggs and looking back I understand now why.
Confuse now? Ask Dr. O’Malley.
I was scared out of my mind to be ham before. I thought I was giving up some part of me. I never did understand the concept of “sharing” yourself (only child remember?). But then something happened and Delfin knows what. (Maybe I should be writing you an email instead of this post! Hahaha)
Don’t you agree with me friend that McScary is definitely an egg person? He’s not really a bad person but he can’t be ham. I just wish that one day somebody could make him ham. I know now that I will never be that person and I’m kinda relieved.
But tell me where can I find some ham to meet me halfway? Aw shucks, I don’t know what makes me write stuff like this or maybe all that office hours finally got to me.
I’m serious though, please do tell if you find some ham. I’d rather stay put than deal with more McSleazys or McScarys. For now, just let the angels commit.
Note: I had written this post a month ago but for some reason I can’t log-in to my blogger account. I’ve finished watching the rest of Season 3 but the Ham and Egg thing is still with me so I decided to publish it anyway. Since my last post, lots of things happened and maybe I’ll find time to update it all over my extended weekend in Pine City.
For those who do watch it, please go back to that episode “Let the Angels Commit” so we can understand each other, for those who don’t, well, just read on, you might still get it.
So which are you? Ham or Eggs? I can answer that easily, I’m definitely ham. Though it took me a while to get to this point, I can really say I’m ham. Before I would have said eggs and looking back I understand now why.
Confuse now? Ask Dr. O’Malley.
I was scared out of my mind to be ham before. I thought I was giving up some part of me. I never did understand the concept of “sharing” yourself (only child remember?). But then something happened and Delfin knows what. (Maybe I should be writing you an email instead of this post! Hahaha)
Don’t you agree with me friend that McScary is definitely an egg person? He’s not really a bad person but he can’t be ham. I just wish that one day somebody could make him ham. I know now that I will never be that person and I’m kinda relieved.
But tell me where can I find some ham to meet me halfway? Aw shucks, I don’t know what makes me write stuff like this or maybe all that office hours finally got to me.
I’m serious though, please do tell if you find some ham. I’d rather stay put than deal with more McSleazys or McScarys. For now, just let the angels commit.
Note: I had written this post a month ago but for some reason I can’t log-in to my blogger account. I’ve finished watching the rest of Season 3 but the Ham and Egg thing is still with me so I decided to publish it anyway. Since my last post, lots of things happened and maybe I’ll find time to update it all over my extended weekend in Pine City.



No comments:
Post a Comment