Friday, August 03, 2007

Airborne Access and my first Mac

This is my first blog from my Macbook and I'm trying to figure out how widgets from the dashboard work. I've downloaded some stuff and so far the wi-fi connection here at Mocha Blends Intramuros is doing great.  

I had this white Macbook for two weeks now and so far I've explored most of it (though I still use help a lot!). And yes, it is easy to learn (being a PC person ever since XTs were out there) contrary to what they say.  

Been busy with some stuff so I missed out on some blogging time. Everything's been great though except for some minor setbacks at the office and at the "friendship" department.

My strawberry smoothie right now is exactly what I've been wishing for since traces of angst have started to come back again. Thanks to a more level-headed self awareness and supportive friends, I haven't shrunk back again to being the grouch that I was before. 

No comments: